Thursday 27 December 2012

Two of the worst fashion NO NO’s!!


Ever wondered how you can get onto the worst dressed list? Well,  if you’re like me, you never want to be on the worst dressed list, but “every day- normal” people make very stupid fashion booboo’s. As the festive season is now into swing, people are vacating, hitting the malls, hitting the beaches and other hot spots and I cannot help but be shocked by the fashion mistakes people are making! And not to be judgmental or anything, but there is a code of ethics per say, about what to wear and not what to wear. 


 I have identified TWO of the most horrendous fashion mistakes people are making! Well, the one is clothes based but the other is in the face.
 Firstly, ladies, it is imperative that you watch the type underwear that you wear especially when you’re going to wear pants or skirts that are see-through or that are very low cut. I am horrified about what I have seen! My word! Ladies wearing white linen pants and full panties underneath that are in the brightest yellows and limes! No one wants to see that!

Never ever make this fashion mistake, it shall forever be a fashion no no and it cannot be excused at all!! Its the same as wearing leggings without a long top covering your backside, that type of material reveals your butt and what is underneath. So be aware of what you wear and especially where you wear it, some clothes are appropriate for home but not the public.

Seems simple enough right? But my Lawd have I seen this booboo being committed all the time!!

 Lastly……I don’t know who ever said shaving off all your eyebrows and drawing them on was an attractive thing to do. Who in the world would do such?! Women are walking around Durban looking like drag queens! I mean come on! Tweezing your eyebrows does not mean you shave them all off, I can imagine the effort it must take to ensure that each eyebrow looks identical to the other (and in most cases they never are identical). Ladies please don’t make these fashion mistakes! You look hideous and ridiculous.


What do these women do when it rains? I'm sure they'd have to ensure that they have the liner with them at all times, but apparently others have taken it to the extreme and they actually TATOO their eyebrows on! My mother would kill me....

Before I sign off, I just want to say this : never over think it when it comes to fashion, keep it simple. I'll probably say this over and over again in blog posts to come......I've probably said it before....but its true.

No comments:

Post a Comment