Thursday 15 November 2012

Summer, Summer, Summer!!!

Summer is upon us and I am so excited to show my legs, back, and a whole lot of skin. With a help of my very fashion forward sister, I've compiled one women's wear look and one guys wear look for summer! The thing I love about summer is, you can always keep it casual and light. Lots of bright colors are in style (for men and women!) , and the technique of color blocking is very important - which I will show case in my next post!!


Pharrell Williams was the inspiration for this look. Pharrell makes causal look so sexy! the way he mixes different shirts or golf tee's with shorts and adds on a nice pair of sneaks is oh-so fab!

Checkered pink shirt from Markhams

Brown shorts from Markhams

Espadrille shoes from Truworths
And then just to complete the look, add these Aviator sunglasses, which you can also get from Truworths

Aviator sunglasses














Now its time for our woman's look, and I drew the inspiration from Selena Gomez. Although young, I think she's making waves in the fashion world.




You can never go wrong with a pair of shorts for summer!!! Add a bit of sexiness with a wedge heel, a light blouse and you're good to go!!!

White blouse from Truworths

Blue floral wedge heels from Truworths

Blue denim shorts, which you can get from Forever New
And of course this look can also be paired with a great pair of sunglasses, a nice summer bag and do not over do the accessories!!! For my first blog not bad right? :)

3 comments: